A unique FREE gift for you, while supporting women! 100% cotton, handmade flour sack dish towels that can be used for drying dishes, wrapping gifts, covering rising dough, as swaddling blankets, for curtains and more!
- Women Supporting Women: We are proud to partner with Kei & Molly, an environmentally conscious textile company working out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Kei and Molly are two friends who are committed to creating good jobs in their area. They work with refugee settlement programs to find employees and provide on-the-job training, health and education benefits. Read more here
- Available in prints Citrus (Yellow), Kitchen (Grey), Lavender Farm (Lilac), Local (Green) and New Mexico Home (Mustard)!
*Some pictures are to show designs and not representative of actual colors available
- Functional pieces of art that should be enjoyed daily
- Made with water-based, non-toxic, hand-mixed inks to minimize impact on the environment
- All prints are pulled by hand on their 15 yard-long table
- The largest screens are developed in the New Mexico sun!
- 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Machine wash cold, tumble or line dry
- Approximately 30" x 30"
- Print image approximately 15" x 20" centered on cloth
- Made in the USA
- A Free Gift for You! Receive a FREE Kei and Molly Flour Sack Dish Towel with your $100+ purchase! Enter code: KEIMOLLY19 at checkout | good through 3.11.19 or while supplies last