Subtle swirls of vines and leaves overlay a vibrant background of blues and purples in our hand-batik
Camille Pleat Blouse!
- Hem slightly longer on sides
- Delicate pintuck pleats
- Dainty lettuce-edge trim around the neckline and cuffs
- Shell buttons add functional interest to the front placket
- Soft woven fabric
- 3/4 sleeves
- 100% crinkle rayon
- By using a hand-printed/hand-painted method, each batik garment has its own distinct and unique variances in color and print making it an authentic one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
- Crinkle Rayon has a tendency to tighten up in the wash. After hanging to dry, gently steam to relax the garment back to its original shape.
- 35" in size 4X
- Machine wash
- Imported from Bali
- Shown with our Anywhere Pants
2X - $99
3X-7X - $109
Write a review
Apr 12, 2018 | By Mary Ray Worley
Camille Pleat Blouse
Mar 14, 2018 | By Vicki Cal
OTPS Response: Hi Vicki, thank you for your review of the Camille Pleat Blouse. This blouse is made of crinkle rayon which has a tendency tighten up in the wash. You may want to try and steam the top, either by using a clothing steamer or letting it hang in the bathroom as you take a hot shower. The steam helps to loosen the fabric so it goes back to the original shape. Try that out and let us know how it works.