Sale Maud Half Sleeve Camp Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt
As low as $54.95 Regular Price $89.00
- Inspiring Women Namesake: Named after Maud Powell, She challenged the male-dominated music world and was the first violin soloist to record for RCA Victor in 194!
- Art you can wear
- Hand-batik fabric
- Button front with natural shell buttons
- By using a hand-printed/hand-painted method, each batik garment has its own distinct and unique variances in color and print making it an authentic one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
- Mandarin collar
- Short sleeves
- 100% rayon
- Machine wash
- 33" long in size 4X
- 3" long in size 4XP
- Made in Indonesia
- Shown with our Grate Crop Pants
- Contact our fashion experts for questions about selecting the right size and style of garment just right for you!