Receive a FREE Kei & Molly Flour Sack Dish Towel with any $100+ purchase! | code: KEIMOLLY19 valid through March 11, 2019 or while supplies last
Meet our newest partner! We are proud to be working with Kei and Molly, two friends, mothers and printers committed to creating good jobs for refugees and women while creating unique, eco-friendly products.
The Kei & Molly Story:
- Every product uses only water-based, non-toxic inks to minimize impact on the environment
- Every product is personally designed and is inspired by life in their hometown, as well as their cultural backgrounds of Japanese and Swiss
- Their product line is made of 100% natural fibers, with any waste fabric from production often recycled into community projects through schools and community groups
- They often open their studio to the community for workshops or sales with other artisans. They believe in sharing their skills and space while helping to re-vitalize their area's economic base
- Each item is American-made in New Mexico
We chose to offer the Kei & Molly Flour Sack Dish Towels this season to support a great business as well as providing you with a beautiful and versatile piece for your home. The dish cloths can be used for drying dishes, wrapping gifts, covering rising dough, as swaddling blankets, or for curtains. The applications are endless!
Shop NEW FASHION NOW > and know that you are helping to make a difference!