As low as $4.99 Regular Price $15.00
- Each Sari Bari product is created from a vintage upcycled Indian sari and is hand-stitched by a woman who is now free from the commercial sex trade. All profits benefit the women of Sari Bari, their families, and create more opportunities to free more women from commercial sex trade. If you want to know more about the woman who made your Sari Bari, you can find her name stitched inside your bag
- Every Sari Bari product is hand-crafted which makes it one of a kind. Colors and prints of bags will not be exactly as shown.
- Nylon zipper with brass pull
- Soft woven cotton sari fabric
- 100% cotton materials from upcycled cotton saris. Quilting thread is 100% polyester
- Wristlet 7" and crossbody strap 56"
- 9.5" W x 6" H
- Hand wash
- Contact our fashion experts for questions about selecting the right size and style of garment just right for you!